Friday, October 16, 2015

Update: I Lied Before But Now I'm Back (no really)

The first Fazbear Project teaser
The second Fazbear Project teaser
So I have been gone for awhile. I haven't updated this in a bit, but I am back, and better than ever. The Fazbear Project is coming along, I'll be it slowly. It is definitely the biggest story I have ever put to paper, and by far the most complicated. It is coming along.

As you can see by my earlier posts this month, I am also updating my YouTube channel! I plan on putting more stuff on there as well as this blog.

I'm going to be redoing the blog a little bit now. Don't know exactly what I'll do next.
But the color scheme as it is is alittle too
Halloween for my taste as a year round thing.
Alright, I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you want. This is the internet after all.